Do you find yourself worried about what other people think?
Whether it’s starting a business, changing careers, or doing something against the advice of your closest family members, the result is the same — you’re thinking about what someone else is thinking about you.
The truth is, you can’t control what other people think. If you try, you’ll fail because you can’t ever know for sure what someone is thinking.
If you show up in the world worried about what people think, you won’t show up authentically. Even if people do like this watered down version of you, they really don’t like the real you because you’re not being you.
When you let go of what other people think and you show up as yourself, you begin to show people how you expect to be treated. You learn how to let people be wrong about you. And you have deep-seated confidence that can’t be broken.
In this episode, I share how you can reframe how you think about what other people think about you.
Here are more personal development resources that will help you shift your mindset and stop caring what other people think:
- How To Stop Caring What Other People Think (blog post)
- Dream Year: How To Accomplish Your #1 Goal This Year And Feel Good Doing It (book + workbook)
- Personal Development Free Course (free training)
- Design Your Dream Life Academy (course)
- How To Solve Any Problem (blog post)