Do any of these sound familiar…
- I don’t have enough time.
- I’m so busy.
- I wish I had more time.
You may not know this yet, but time is something you can control.
You do this by creating a plan, then by learning how to manage your mind around time. This will change your relationship to time.
As a result, you’ll create more time for yourself.
You can have more than enough time.
You can have plenty of time.
You can stop busying.
In this episode, you’ll learn exactly how to identify time scarcity and start having time abundance.
Here are more of my favorite resources to go along with this podcast:
- How To Stop Being Busy (free training)
- Time Scarcity (blog post)
- Best Planning Practices (podcast)
- Dream Year: How To Accomplish Your #1 Goal This Year And Feel Good Doing It (book + workbook)
- 47 Time Management Tips (blog post)
- Personal Development Free Course (free training)
- Personal Development For Her (course)