You shower every day.
You go to the gym.
You brush your teeth.
You get ready.
You take care of your body.
But what about your mind?
Do you have a daily practice where you spend time thinking?
You have over 60,000 thoughts per day.
Like your house, after a few days, it gets messy and even dirty.
You have to take time to clean it up.
In this episode, I show you how to do just that.
Here are more of my favorite resources for this episode:
- Dream Year: How To Accomplish Your #1 Goal This Year And Feel Good Doing It (book + workbook)
- 13 Mindset Hacks That Helped Me Shift From Scarcity To Abundance (blog post)
- How To Improve Your Mindset (podcast episode)
- Personal Development Free Course (free training)
- Personal Development For Her (course)