Have you ever felt like “something is wrong”?
If you answer yes it’s because you have a human brain.
We all have this going on in our brains in the background to some extent. It stems from having a “survival brain” that had to be on the lookout for danger all the time in order to quite literally survive.
While this was super useful to get us to modern times, now it’s getting in the way of our happiness, our goals, and quite honestly, our day to day life.
In this episode, I show you what to do when your brain defaults to “something is wrong” so you can use it to your advantage and stop letting it get in the way of you living your best life.
Here are the best resources for this episode:
- When Your Brain Tells You Something Is Wrong (blog post)
- When It’s Hard And Problems Are Forever (podcast)
- It’s Supposed To Be Hard (blog post)
- Dream Year: How To Accomplish Your #1 Goal This Year And Feel Good Doing It (book + workbook)
- Personal Development Free Course (free training)
- Personal Development For Her (course)