Have you ever found yourself separating from other people?
Sometimes it sounds like this…
- She’s so negative.
- She isn’t into personal development.
- I can’t stand how much she complains.
- We don’t have anything in common.
While all these statements may be true, they may not be useful. In fact, they may be causing unnecessary separation.
I’ve been guilty of this, too.
But what if we found ways to connect instead of ways to separate?
You can redirect your brain to look for connection instead of separation.
It won’t do this naturally. You have to direct your brain. You have to show it how.
I’ve done this in my life and the result is magical.
Listen to this episode to learn how to increase connection and have better relationships as soon as today.
Here are more of my favorite resources for this episode:
- A Quick Way To Have Better Relationships Right Now (blog post)
- How To Know When To Quit Your Job (blog post)
- How To Solve Any Problem (podcast)
- How To Solve Any Problem (blog post)
- Dream Year: How To Accomplish Your #1 Goal This Year And Feel Good Doing It (book + workbook)
- Personal Development Free Course (free training)
- Personal Development For Her (course)