Have you ever thought about why you’re not more productive?
Most of us are busy, overwhelmed, or burned out.
At least, we think we are.
The truth is that this is just a mismanaged mind.
You can create goals, create a plan, then put all the actions on your calendar to accomplish that goal.
The secret sauce to successfully doing this is being more productive. And the way you become more productive is you stop measuring time and effort and you start measuring what you produce.
I will show you how to do just that in this episode on productivity.
Here are more of my favorite resources for productivity:
- How To Be Productive When You’re Not Feeling Motivated (blog post)
- Dream Year: How To Accomplish Your #1 Goal This Year And Feel Good Doing It (book + workbook)
- Personal Development For Her Free Course (free training)
- Design Your Dream Life Academy (course)
- 21 Simple Ways To Be More Productive (blog post)
- 7 Steps To Stop Feeling Overwhelmed When Your Life Seems Chaotic (blog post)