Welcome to my Media Page. Here, you’ll find my latest work.
A little bit about me… I’m a recovering attorney, turned financial planner / blogger. I have been featured in several publications, including Forbes, The Huffington Post, US News World & Report, Investment News, lifehacker, and Elite Daily.
I enjoy writing and talking about money, career, intentional living, and blogging.
Learn more about me on my About Page.
Here’s a look at some interviews I’ve done recently.
- CNBC by Darla Mercado
- Workable Wealth by Mary Beth Storjohann
- Whitney Hansen YouTube Channel by Whitney Hansen
- Money Strands by Miriam Ballesteros
- The Big Leap Show by Kathlyn Hart
- The Mo’ Money Podcast by Jessica Moorhouse
- Adam Speaks, by Adam Carroll
- CFO Woman by Melissa Jasmin
- In All Likelihood by Michael Simon
- The Enchanting Lawyer by Jacob Sapochnick
- Cash Cow Couple: Woman Crush Wednesday
- Debt Free Guys: Masters of Money
- Miriam Ballesteros: 5 Questions With Blogger Natalie Bacon
- FinCon Media by Nick True
Proudly Featured In
Here’s a look at the latest publications I’ve been in.
- The Huffington Post
- US News World & Report
- Investment News
- Elite Daily
- Magnify Money
- Rockstar Finance
Recent Posts I’ve Written On Other Websites
Here’s a snippet of the posts I’m writing for other websites.
- 8 Easy Ways To Improve Your Finances Today via Fitnancials
- 15 Habits That Are Hurting Your Happiness via Making Sense Of Cents
- How to Start Saving for Retirement via Jessi Fearon
- 10 Money Rules Every 30 Year Old Should Know via Creative Savings Blog
- Why Millennials Choose To Join Corporate America Over Becoming Entrepreneurs via Forbes
- What Millennials Do In Their Corporate Jobs That Keep Them From Being Promoted via Forbes
- I’m 28 and I’ve Never Had a Credit Card. Ever. via The Huffington Post
- 10 Money Lessons You Didn’t Learn Growing Up, But Need To Know Now via Elite Daily
- 7 Sales Tips for Online Entrepreneurs via One Woman Shop
- 7 Things You Need to Know About Private Student Loans via Magnify Money
- What Do You Do Just For You? via The Latina Homemaker
- You Are The Average Of The 5 People You Spend The Most Time With — Choose Wisely via Making Sense of Cents
- 6 Powerful Money Habits to Set You Up for Success via The Creative Savings Blog
- 10 Strategies To Help You Succeed When You’re Getting Out Of Debt via Debt Roundup
- How I’m Hustling My Way to Pay off My Enormous Student Loan Debt via The Budget Mama
- A 6 Step Guide To Budgeting via Charm & Gumption
- I’m 28, and I’ve Never Had a Credit Card. Ever. via Budget Blonde
- How To Help Your Child Finance College: A Step-By-Step Guide via The Heavy Purse
- Which Student Loan Repayment Plan Is Right For You? via Young Adult Money
- With Lots of Student Loans, Which Debts Should You Pay First? via Money Under 30
If you are interested in learning more about me or working together, please contact me!