I can’t believe it’s been a year!
I have so much nostalgia when I think about this time last year.
What a ride it’s been.
Last year, I went full time in my business, quitting my job as a financial planner (much like how I quit my job as a lawyer a few years before that).
This year has been amazing.
I increased my income, moved to Chicago, became a Certified Life Coach, rebranded my business, and am now scaling to seven figures.
There’s so much I learned in the last year, being completely responsible for my own financial life.
As a landmark and celebratory post, I want to share with you the lessons I learned from my first year of self-employment.
Here are my favorite resources from this episode:
- Lessons Learned From My First Year Of Self Employment (blog post)
- Start A Blog Tutorial (blog post)
- Online Business Resource Page (all my online business resources)
- Online Business Free Course (training)
- How I Made $45K Blogging In 1 Year While Working Full Time (book)
- Quitting practicing law
- My diary of 7 days before I quit my job as a financial planner
- Why I quit my job as a financial planner