The truth about endings is that they are always going to happen.
Just like the seasons changing, you’re going to go through seasons of your life that end. The key is to accept that they happen (and are supposed to happen) and to not make them mean something has gone wrong.
When it comes time to leave something behind in your life, only you are going to know when that is. There is no right time to leave.
The more you say no to things that no longer serve you, the better off you will be. You will become more resilient when you don’t depend on things that can change. By allowing yourself to be happy when leaving something, you get to do what you want to do, when you want to do it.
The practice of leaving something when you’re happy becomes easier over time.
In this episode, I show you how to practice leaving when you’re happy. You’ll no longer be leaving jobs or relationships because they’re bad, but rather because they’ve served their purpose in your life and you’re ready for your next level.
Listen to this episode to hear how you can solve any problem you’re having.
Here are more of my favorite resources for this episode:
- How To Know When To Quit Your Job (blog post)
- How To Solve Any Problem (podcast)
- How To Solve Any Problem (blog post)
- Dream Year: How To Accomplish Your #1 Goal This Year And Feel Good Doing It (book + workbook)
- Personal Development Free Course (free training)
- Design Your Dream Life Academy (course)