Have you ever felt the desire to feel special?
What about a need to feel like a part of the group?
Or maybe there’s been a time where you’ve wanted to quit your nightly glass of wine, only to replace it with a cookie?
You aren’t alone in these experiences.
There’s a chemical reason why.
There are four brain chemicals that your brain rewards you with that make you happy.
By understanding each chemical, you’ll be better equipped to create more happiness and it will be easier to be more compassionate on the days where you’re just not feeling very happy.
In this episode, I tell you about these four brain chemicals and provide you with actionable habits to bring about more happiness on a daily basis.
Here are more of my favorite resources for this episode:
- 4 Brain Chemicals That Make You Happy (And 9 Habits To Boost Them) (blog post)
- Dream Year: How To Accomplish Your #1 Goal This Year And Feel Good Doing It (book + workbook)
- How To Feel Productive When You’re Not Feeling Motivated (blog post)
- Goal Setting Blog Posts (all blog posts for goal setting)
- Personal Development Free Course (free training)
- Personal Development For Her (course)