Have you ever felt like a complete imposter?
That feeling that comes from doing something new, getting the result you want, then thinking you’re completely inadequate and someone is for sure coming to take it all away.
Imposter syndrome is a huge problem and if you don’t know how to solve it, you will self-sabotage and push away the very success you worked so hard to create.
In this episode, I share with you how to identify imposter syndrome and what to do about it so it doesn’t ruin your success.
Here are the best resources for this episode:
- How To Overcome Imposter Syndrome (blog post)
- Something Is Wrong (podcast)
- When Your Brain Tells You Something Is Wrong (blog post)
- When It’s Hard And Problems Are Forever (podcast)
- It’s Supposed To Be Hard (blog post)
- Dream Year: How To Accomplish Your #1 Goal This Year And Feel Good Doing It (book + workbook)
- Personal Development Free Course (free training)
- Personal Development For Her (course)