You can change your past and it doesn’t require any magic.
All you have to do is rewrite the story that you’ve already written about your past.
If you have negative feelings about your childhood, an ex, or an old job, it’s time to ditch those limiting thoughts you have surrounding your past.
Here’s the thing — your past exists only as sentences in your head.
The events from your past are over.
The only thing that is relevant now are the feelings that you have about those past events.
You act on those feelings, therefore it’s important to change the story you’re telling yourself so that your actions can now reflect what you want your future to be.
You get to choose the story you tell and you are the writer of your life.
Adopt a future focused, abundance mentality and your life will change for the better.
To get the full scoop on how to change your past, listen to the podcast episode below.
Here are more personal development resources that will help with this episode:
- How To Change Your Past (blog post)
- Dream Year: How To Accomplish Your #1 Goal This Year And Feel Good Doing It (book + workbook)
- Personal Development Free Course (free training)
- Design Your Dream Life Academy (course)
- How To Solve Any Problem (blog post)
- When You Don’t Feel Like It (podcast episode)