Have you ever thought any of these sentences…
- I’m okay. There are some things wrong with me, but I’m alright.
- I’m different.
- There’s something wrong with me.
- I have a damaged past.
- I accept the way I am, even if that means I’m not good enough.
These sentences seem harmless (or, even true).
But the truth is they’re not.
This is self-sabotaging self-talk that leads to self-loathing (among other things).
It’s so important to address these seemingly innocent thoughts if you want to design a full, exceptional, and amazing life.
In this episode, I show you exactly how to have your own back, so you no longer accept the opinion you have of yourself, but instead create an intentional opinion that leads to the exact results you want.
Here are more of my favorite resources for this episode:
- Do You Have Your Own Back? (blog post)
- Dream Year: How To Accomplish Your #1 Goal This Year And Feel Good Doing It (book + workbook)
- Mindset Blog Posts (blog posts to read)
- How To Improve Your Mindset (podcast episode)
- Personal Development Free Course (free training)
- Personal Development For Her (course)