For the goal you want to achieve most, what is the main emotion driving you?
This is what I call Goal Fuel.
Your Goal Fuel is what determines whether you’ll stick it out and achieve long term success.
If you’re driven by scarcity (lack, stress, deprivation), even if you take the right actions, you’re not going to be successful long term because you’ll want to slow down or quit (stress doesn’t feel good, after all!).
If you’re driven from abundance emotions (love, commitment, excitement), that’s what you’ll create more of. You’ll keep going through all the ups and downs and you’ll be wildly successful.
In this episode, I show you how how to identify and create new Goal Fuel so you can be successful long term in any area of your life.
Here are my favorite resources to go along with this podcast:
- The Best Indicator Of Long Term Success (blog post)
- Direction vs. Intention (podcast)
- How To Predict Your Future (blog post)
- How To Set Goals (podcast)
- How To Create A 5 Year Plan (blog post)
- Dream Year: How To Accomplish Your #1 Goal This Year And Feel Good Doing It (book + workbook)
- Personal Development Free Course (free training)
- Personal Development For Her (course)