The extra glass of wine after a long day.
The sweets after dinner.
The binging on Netflix at night.
These are bad habits.
We do them in an effort to avoid negative emotion.
Your brain is wired to seek pleasure, avoid pain, and aim to be efficient–even to the detriment of your life.
The truth is the external false pleasures lead to negative consequences.
They hold you back from reaching your fullest potential.
Do you overeat when you’re stressed? What about overspend? Or overdrink? How about over-Netflix?
To stop any of your bad habits, listen to this episode.
I’ll show you exactly how to break your bad habits.
Here are more of my favorite resources for habits:
- Dream Year: How To Accomplish Your #1 Goal This Year And Feel Good Doing It (book + workbook)
- Personal Development For Her Free Course (free training)
- Design Your Dream Life Academy (course)
- 11 Habits You Need To Stop (blog post)
- How To Create Amazing Habits (blog post)