My life is radically different now than it was five years ago.
I've gone from struggling lawyer in six figure student loan debt to an online entrepreneur. I'm a life and business coach, living my best damn life, and I couldn't be prouder.
It's been a wild and fun ride that I could've never predicted, and it all got started reading books.
I wouldn't be where I am without reading books, and I really mean it wholeheartedly.
I don't just read books. I read them, then I reread them. Then, I implement everything I learn.
As I grow and evolve, I want you to have the exact list of the most influential books in my life, so you can read them, too.
The list below is a running list of my top 10 recommended books (aka my absolute favorites!). I'll continue to update and replace any books that knock another book off the list as I keep reading and growing.
Okay, here you go! Here are the top 10 books I highly recommend you read...
1. Breaking The Habit Of Being Yourself by Dr. Joe Dispenza
2. As A Man Thinketh by James Allen
3. The eMyth by Michael Gerber
4. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
5. The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
6. Atomic Habits by James Clear
7. Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins
8. Dot Com Secrets and Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson (yes, I'm listening two here!)
9. Start With Why by Simon Sinek