This post contains affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy.
Hey blogger! 🙂
You are on my Blogging Page, which is where I put the things I’m currently obsessing over for blogging.
It’s crazy to think I knew nothing about blogging 3 years ago and now it’s my full time job.
I just launched How I Made $45K Blogging In 1 Year While Working Full Time, if you want to jump ahead to learn about making money blogging from me.
You can also join me and other bloggers in the Natalie Bacon Facebook Community if you want to chat about blogging with me and other awesome bloggers.
I get asked soooo much about what I recommend the most to someone who wants to start making money blogging asap. My answer is always the Pro Blogger Bundle. This has everything you need in it. I’ve gone through every single course in this bundle, and I’m obsessed with it.
The list below includes everything I recommend for launching, growing, and monetizing a blog.
If you have any questions about which to start with, send me an email – I’m happy to help!
Free Blog Resources
Here are free blog resources that I recommend:
- Blogging Quick Start Guide – this is my blogging eBook that walks you through the three phases of blogging (launching, growing, and monetizing). I give you all my favorite tips and resources in here.
- 5 Day Blogging Bootcamp – this is my 5 day blogging course where I help you decide whether to start a blog and teach you how to do it.
- How I Made $45K Blogging In 1 Year While Working Full Time Free eBook – this is a look into how I made $45k blogging in 1 year while working full time. It’s a portion of the eBook that I offer in my store.
- 2018 Blogging Trends eBook – this is an amazing eBook that I devoured in about 10 minutes. It’s about the top trends that you need to be doing in 2018 if you want to succeed as a blogger. It’s so good.
- 7 Surefire Ways To Boost Your Blog Income Overnight – this download has really applicable tips for taking your blog income up a notch asap. I highly recommend it if you already have a blog.
- 120 Awesome Blog Post Ideas – this is a freebie that gives you soooo many blog post ideas! If you just launched a blog or are thinking about starting a blog, definitely grab this one. It will come in handy when you’re not sure what to write!
- The New Blogger’s Guide To Guest Posting – this is a download that shows you how to get started guest posting on other blogs. I highly recommend this if you’re a blogger. Guest posting is an important part of growing your blog.
- Blog Structure Blueprint – this is a template that gives you a visual for how to organize your blog. I used this when I started and it taught me exactly how I should format my blog for the reader. I highly recommend this is you already have a blog!
- 10 Steps To Take When A Post Goes Viral – this is a download that gives you specific tips for what to do when a blog post goes viral. If you already have a blog and you publish content on it, grab this – you never know when your blog is going to go viral, and you don’t want to miss an opportunity!
Start A Blog
Want to start a blog? Here are my best resources…
- How to Start a Blog Tutorial – my step by step blog post on how to start a blog.
- Divi Theme – super popular website design.
- Why You Should Start A Blog – blog post about why the world needs your blog
- 9 Tips For New Bloggers – my best tips for newbies.
- How to Become a Successful Blogger – my step by step guide for becoming a successful blogger.
Grow Your Blog
Want to grow your blog? Here are my best resources….
- 8 Steps To Increase Your Blog Traffic – a blog post about increasing traffic.
- 5 Books Every Blogger Needs to Read – my fav blogging books.
- 10 Dos & Don’ts For Growing Your Blog – blog post about what to avoid doing on your blog.
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Blog Right Now – my best tips in a blog post.
- 100 Blog Post Ideas – a blog post with 100 blog post ideas.
- 21 SEO Tips To Increase Blog Traffic Right Now – how to increase your traffic with Google SEO.
- Secrets From A Photographer (6 Photography Tips For Bloggers) – how to take better blog photos.
- The Best Resources for Bloggers – all of my favorite blog things on one page for growing your blog. 🙂
Want to grow your email list? Check out my favorite things for that…
- ConvertKit vs Mailchimp vs Aweber vs Drip – Email Marketing For Bloggers – a blog post comparing all four of these services.
- The Most Important Blog Metric To Make Money Blogging – a blog post about all things email marketing that you reallllly need to know.
- How I Grew My Email List to 10,000 Subscribers in 7 Months – a blog post about building your list from the ground up.
Interested in growing social media? Here are my favorite resources for social…
- 7 Steps to Get Started With Pinterest for Bloggers – a blog post about using Pinterest for your blog.
- How to Grow Your Instagram Following in 7 Steps – my fav steps for growing your insta account.
Make Money Blogging
Want to make money blogging? Here are my best resources…
- How To Make Money Blogging – a blog post about how to make money blogging.
- How to Make Money Blogging With Affiliate Marketing – a blogging course specifically about affiliate marketing (for beginner and intermediate bloggers).
- 8 Bloggers Who Make 5 & 6 Figures Every Month From Blogging – a blog post about bloggers who make a sh*t ton of money blogging.
- How To Turn Your Blog Into A Successful Business – a blog post about how to turn your blog into a real biz.
Make Money Freelance Writing + as a Virtual Assistant
Want to make money online in other ways (but not through blogging)? Here are my favs…
- How to Make Money as a Virtual Assistant – a course to learn how to become a Virtual assistant.
- How We Make Thousands Every Month Freelance Writing – a blog post about how three freelancers are crushing it.
- How To Become A Freelance Writer And Make Money Doing It – a blog post about how to become a freelance writer.
- How To Make Money As A Virtual Assistant – a blog post about how to make money as a VA.
The Tools I Use On My Blog
Want to know what tools I use to run my blog? Here’s a running list…
- BlueHost – the hosting company I recommend for new bloggers.
- ConvertKit – the email platform I use and highly recommend.
- ClickFunnels – the service I use to build sales pages on my blog.
- Teachable – the platform I use to host my coaching programs and courses.
- Tech Help for Your Blog – the service I use for technical issues on my blog.
- Lead Pages – the service I use for all my landing pages for my freebies.
- Opt-In Monster – the service I use for capturing leads (aka the pop-ups that collect email addresses).
The Courses I’m Obsessed With
Want to know which courses to take? Here’s what I recommend…
- Six Figure Blogger – a blogging course for learning how to increase your blog income up to six figures with advanced strategies (for intermediate bloggers).
- Make Money Blogging For Beginners – a blogging course for learning how to make money blogging when you first launch your blog (for beginner bloggers).
- Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing – a blogging course for learning the basics of affiliate marketing.
- Pinterest Traffic Avalanche – blogging course for learning how to drive traffic to your blog from Pinterest.
- Flourish With FB Ads – Facebook course for learning FB advertising (use code Natalie20 to take 20% off).
- Earn More Writing – a course to learn how to make money freelance writing.
My Blogging Story
Want to read more about my blogging story? Here are the posts on my site about my blogging journey…
- How I Make Money Blogging & Work Full Time
- How My Blog Took Me From Consumer To Creative
- A Big Rebranding Announcement
- My Blogging Journey and How I Make Money Blogging
- How I Made $45K Blogging In 1 Year While Working Full Time
- How I Work Full Time & Make Over $5K Per Month Blogging
- My Diary Of 7 Days Before I Quit My Job To Blog Full Time
I get asked a lot where to start and what I would do differently if I were starting a blog from scratch. The answer I give is always the same – I would do everything in the Pro Blogger Bundle. I didn’t take it until three years into blogging, and had I taken it early on, I would’ve grown my blog and made money soooo much faster and avoided a ton of mistakes, including focusing way too much on the wrong things.
Keep this page handy – I’m constantly updating it with more goodies!
Cheers to launching, growing, and monetizing your blog! 🙂