Hi, I’m Natalie!
My hope is to encourage you to make and save money and design a life you love.
I call my blog “the modern girls survival guide” because it’s a place for you to learn about money, personal development, and blogging.
(If you’re a young, professional woman come hang out with us in my Facebook Community.)
A little bit about me…
I quit my six-figure job because I hated it. I took a job as a financial planner for 50% of the pay.
I like to say I’m a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ by day and a blogger by night – meaning, I’m a financial planner at my day job, and when I’m not working, I’m blogging. Before all this, I was an attorney (which is why I call myself a “recovering attorney”).
Meanwhile, I paid off over $100k of student loan debt. I do this primarily through making money blogging (I make $4k/month from my blog). This is coming from someone who knew nothing about money when I graduated from law school!
I truly believe that even if you know nothing about money, you can create a full, rich life, and get anything you want.
I’m humbled to have been featured on Forbes, CNBC, Huff Post, and many more publications.
I post new blog posts Monday morning, and I post new videos on my YouTube channel on Thursday morning.
The money posts are about:
1. Making money (increasing income, side hustles, blogging, entrepreneurship, etc.)
2. Managing money (budgeting, debt, saving, investing)
3. Behavioral finance (money mindset).
The personal development posts are about:
1. Intentional living
6. Time management
The blogging posts are about:
1. Creating and launching a blog
2. Growing and building a blog
3. Monetizing a blog
If you want to start a blog, join my 5 Day Blogging Bootcamp below.
A few more random facts about me:
- I’m very curious and love to learn new things (I have a special place in my heart for podcasts).
- I enjoy running and yoga (I was a cheerleader and dancer growing up).
- I’ve been to Africa (Lesotho and South Africa).
- I have extremely double-jointed arms.
- I don’t eat meat, dairy, or sweets (and I used to love all things steak, cheese, and chocolate!).
- I love a good quote and a good coffee mug.
If you want to chat more, add your name and email address below to join my email list so we can stay in contact.
P.s. If you don’t know where to start, check out the Top Sites That Will Help You Make & Save Money!