Welcome to my world.
Let me start by saying I'm so glad you're here.
I love connecting with everyone in this amazing community, and I can't wait to connect with you next.
I'm a Certified Life Coach, and I help women (just like you) live life more purposefully, passionately, and with a lot more fun.
I wasn't always doing this, though! Here's a little overview of my career story...
- I used to be a lawyer at a large law firm.
- I graduated law school with $206k in student loan debt.
- I started a personal finance blog.
- I quit big law and became a Certified Financial Planner at a wealth management firm (RIA).
- I quit wealth management to run my blog full time.
- I got certified as a Life Coach.
- I founded two programs to help women with life coaching and business.
I've done a lot with my career, and while it wasn't a straight path, it was the best path for me, and I'm so, enormously gratfeul for it.
This is on the career side of things. There's also so much more to my story.
Over the last few years...
- I moved from Ohio to Chicago.
- I met the love of my life (Steve!), and we're engaged.
- I got a puppy (Penny!).
- I lost 25lbs.
- I quit drinking alcohol completely.
- I paid off all $206k in student loan debt (living debt free!).
- I built a half a million dollar business.
These accomplishments have been over time and certainly have come with a LOT of failures and obstacles.
- I failed the CFP exam the first time I took it.
- I went through a horrible break up two years before meeting Steve.
- I spent years working on a blog without it making any money.
- I was single and dating without much success.
- I was hustling and working so hard, feeling overwhelmed with my life.
All that is to say—life is so different than I thought it would be. I used to feel uncertain, a little trapped by my circumstances, and really unsure about what to do next to have the life I really knew I wanted.
Now, I use the tools I teach in my own life, and continuously achieve extraordinary results that old me would've never believed possible.
I would've never believed it was possible to be this content, passionate, overjoyed, and in love with my life as I am now.
I share this with you because I want you to know: I've been there.
And I've completely changed my life by using the life coaching tools I teach, which is why I'm so passionate about this work.
Here are some of the benefits of working with me, in my virtual life coaching program...
- More happiness
- More balance
- More love
- More success
- More money
- More play
- Better health
- Better relationships
- Better time management
- Less stress
- Less anxiety
- Less overwhelm
- Less busy
- Less frustration
And so much more!
If this sounds like your jam, welcome to your new home.
I'll be your biggest supporter, your number one fan, and the mentor you've been looking for all along.
I'll show you how to manage your mind, process your emotions, set impossible goals, love yourself deeper than you ever imagined, create healthy relationships, and live a life you're oh, so proud of.
I can help you have it all. Whatever that looks like to you.
There's nothing I'm more passionate about than inspiring women to pursue their dreams and create the exact life they've been too busy to imagine.
If you're ready, I'm ready.
Learn more about how you can work with me here.