If you're a modern mom who wants to live a happier and healthier life, this space is for you.
I'm Natalie, a former type-A lawyer and financial planner turned professionally Certified Coach.
I've used what I teach to stop yelling, become more calm, change careers, quit drinking, lose 40 pounds, create an incredible marriage, navigate the challenges of motherhood, move across the country (twice), and more.
The topics I teach and coach on include:
- Mindset and emotions
- Yelling, snapping, or overreacting
- Hard seasons
- Mom guilt
- Mom rage
- In-law relationships
- Balancing work and home
- Time Management
- People pleasing
- Decision making
- Goal setting
If you're like most of the women in this community, you find that on the outside everything looks great.
You have the education, the husband, the kids, the house, and day-to-day life is pretty good.
Yet, you find yourself unfulfilled on the inside.
Sometimes it's anxiety, other times it's overwhelm, and most commonly it's mom guilt.
You find yourself thinking "if we can just get to the next season, everything will be better." (Except 'over there' never comes.)
You're fine and everything is actually fine. But you know you deserve better than fine.
That's where I come in.
I have the tools and expertise to help you become the woman, wife, and mom you want to be.
I have years of experience coaching thousands of clients, and I would be honored to help you next.
My mission is to help 10,000 moms with this work inside Grow You, my community for moms.
I'd love for you to join the movement.
P.s. Want to know more about me personally? Here you go:
- I live with my husband, sons, and two dogs in Chicago.
- I'm from Ohio (the Cleveland area).
- We spent two years living in Charleston, SC.
- I am professionally certified as a coach, as well as hold an advanced certification in deep dive coaching.
- I have a degree in Political Science and minors in philosophy and theatre.
- Prior to coaching, I practiced as a lawyer for several years, then as a Certified Financial Planner.
- I grew up dancing (ballet and hip hop) and still love to dance.
- I haven't eaten meat in years.
- I haven't had alcohol in years, but I don't identify as sober (instead, it's a consciously lifestyle choice).
- My arms are extremely double jointed.
- I'm a chess and skiing enthusiast (but a beginner at both).
- I've always been interested in philosophy and life's bigger questions.
- I'm bad at a lot of things (trivia and geography for starters), but I'm an amazing coach and there's nothing I'm more proud of than the work I have the privilege of doing with the women in Grow You.
- My mission is to help 10,000 moms transform their lives.
P.p.s. If you made it this far, send me a DM on Instagram (@nataliebaconcoaching) and let me know resonates with you. I'd love to connect with you personally.