My sweet friend, I'm so very glad you're here. This is a space devoted to helping the modern mom become more empowered in her everyday life so that life is a little bit more joyful and fulfilling.
I'm Natalie, a former Type-A lawyer and financial planner turned grounded, present living wife, mom, and Advanced Certified Life Coach.
The topics I teach and coach on include:
- Mindset and emotions
- Yelling, snapping, or overreacting
- Hard seasons
- Mom guilt
- Mom rage
- In-law relationships
- Balancing work and home
- Time Management
- People pleasing
- Decision making
- Goal setting
If you're a modern mom who wants to live a happier and healthier life, this space is for you.
If you're like most of the women in this community, you find that on the outside everything looks great.
You have the education, the husband, the kids, the house, and day-to-day life is pretty good.
Yet, you find yourself unfulfilled on the inside.
Sometimes it's anxiety, other times it's overwhelm, and most commonly it's mom guilt.
You find yourself thinking "if we can just get to the next season, everything will be better." (Except 'over there' never comes.)
You're fine. Everything is fine. But you know you deserve better than fine.
That's where I come in.
I have tools and expertise to help you become the woman, wife, and mom you want to be.
I have years of experience coaching thousands of clients, but most importantly, I'm a student of this work and consistently use these tools in my every day life.
My mission is to help 10,000 moms with this work inside Grow You, my membership community.
Click here to explore Grow You.
I'd love for you to join the movement. XO
P.s. Here's a little bit more about me personally:
- I live with my husband, son, and our two dogs in Charleston, SC.
- Baby boy #2 is on the way, and we are thrilled.
- My husband and I met in Chicago, where he's from. I'm from Ohio originally (the Cleveland area).
- I have a degree in Political Science and minors in philosophy and theatre.
- I used to be a lawyer. Then a Certified Financial Planner. Then a blogger. (I love to learn!)
- I got Certified as a Life Coach, then as an Advanced Deep Dive Coach (my trainings combine mind and body work).
- I paid off $206k in law school debt, while working full time.
- I grew up (and love) to dance.
- I haven't eaten meat in a few years.
- I also haven't had booze in a few years and prefer a conscious drinking lifestyle.
- My arms are extremely double jointed.
- I'm a chess and skiing enthusiast (but very much a beginner at both).
- I've always been interested in philosophy and "life's bigger questions" which led me to become a professionally Certified Life Coach.
- I've always wanted to be a mom, so I combined my passions for motherhood and mindfulness to serve a greater purpose.
- I'm bad at a lot of things (trivia and home renovations for starters), but I'm an amazing Coach and there's nothing I'm more proud of than the work I have the privilege of doing inside Grow You.
- My mission is to help 10,000 moms become more mindful. You in?
P.p.s. If you made it this far, send me a DM on Instagram (@nataliebaconcoaching) and let me know resonates with you most. I'd love to connect with you personally.