My sweet friend, I'm so very glad you're here. This space is devoted to helping the modern mom with mental and emotional wellness.
I'm Natalie, a former Type-A lawyer and financial planner turned grounded, present living wife, mom, and Advanced Certified Life Coach.
I help my clients navigate the challenges of motherhood from the inside out.
The topics I cover are:
- Yelling, snapping, or overreacting
- Hard seasons
- Mom guilt
- Mom rage
- In-law relationships
- Balancing work and home
- Time Management
- People pleasing
- Decision making
- Goal setting
If you're a modern mom, navigating day-to-day challenges, this space is designed for you.
If you're like most of the women in this community, you find that on the outside everything looks great.
You have the education, the husband, the kids, the house, and day-to-day life is pretty good.
Yet, you find yourself unfulfilled on the inside.
Sometimes it's anxiety, other times it's overwhelm, and most commonly it's mom guilt.
You find yourself thinking "if we can just get to the next season, everything will be better." (Except 'over there' never comes.)
You're fine. Everything is fine. But you know you deserve better than fine.
You have an amazing life, but you want to feel fulfilled.
That's where I come in.
I have tools that can help you navigate the challenges of modern motherhood.
I have years of experience coaching thousands of clients, and I'd love to show you the power of this work, too.
I do this inside Grow You, my community for moms.
I'd love for you to join me there. XO
P.s. Here's a little bit more about me:
- I live with my husband, son, and our two dogs in Charleston, SC.
- Baby boy #2 is on the way, and we are thrilled.
- My husband and I met in Chicago, where he's from. I'm from Ohio originally (the Cleveland area).
- I have a degree in Political Science and minors in philosophy and theatre.
- I used to be a lawyer. Then a Certified Financial Planner. Then a blogger. (I love to learn!)
- I got Certified as a Life Coach, then as an Advanced Deep Dive Coach (my trainings combine mind and body work).
- I paid off $206k in law school debt, while working full time.
- I grew up (and love) to dance.
- I haven't eaten meat in a few years.
- I also haven't had booze in a few years and prefer a conscious drinking lifestyle.
- My arms are extremely double jointed.
- I'm a chess and skiing enthusiast (but very much a beginner at both).
- I've always been interested in philosophy and "life's bigger questions" which led me to become a Life and Mindfulness Coach.
- I've always wanted to be a mom, so I combined my passions for motherhood and mindfulness to serve a greater purpose.
- I'm bad at a lot of things (trivia and home renovations for starters), but I'm an amazing Coach and there's nothing I'm more proud of than the work I have the privilege of doing inside Grow You.
- My mission is to help 10,000 moms become more mindful. You in?
P.p.s. If you made it this far, send me a DM on Instagram (@nataliebaconcoaching) and let me know resonates with you most. I'd love to connect with you personally.