This post may include affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy.
Making money from home seems impossible if you’ve never done it before.
But, it’s actually very possible (and I’m proof of that).
I would’ve never believed you if you told me this a few years ago, which is pretty cool to think about.
I make money from home by blogging, and I have a how to start a blog post for a step by step guide on how to start blogging.
But today, I want to share a few guides you can download and use to learn how you can make money from home.
These downloads are from Ramit Sethi, New York Times best selling author of I Will Teach You To Be Rich. He’s one of my favorites! I devoured his book and became obsessed with his stuff.
Ramit is a pro in the field, and has created material you can use for free to get started on your journey to make money from home.
1. Make $1,000 In The Time You’d Spend Watching Netflix This Weekend
In Make $1,000 In The Time You’d Spend Watching Netflix This Weekend, you’ll learn:
- The mindset shift that helped one computer expert raise his rates to $100 an hour.
- How to get your first 3 paying clients, and the steps to scale from there.
- The most common mistakes people make in email pitches.
- 5 productivity systems to help you get back 10 hours a week.
2. The Ultimate Guide To Starting An Online Business
In the Ultimate Guide To Online Business, you’ll get a 7-part guide that contains new material for taking you from no idea, no website, and no business skills to having your own online business that pays you while you sleep (aka passive income).
3. The 80 20 Guide To Finding A Job You Love
In 80 20 Guide To Finding A Job You Love, you’ll learn:
- How starting with “ideas that suck” can lead to big breakthroughs.
- The 4 questions you can ask if you’re really stumped on finding an idea.
- A 4-part Demand Matrix that’ll determine how much you can charge and how many people will buy your product.
4. How To Find A Profitable Business Idea
In, How to Find a Profitable Business Idea, you’ll get a 3-day crash course in creating a profitable business, including:
- A three-part framework for discovering what online business idea is right for you.
- How to virtually guarantee it’s profitable — before you even have a product.
- How to quickly establish yourself as an expert in any field, without wasting years chasing a bunch of meaningless credentials.
- Exactly what it takes to scale up from selling a single $4.95 ebook to offering a suite of products that range in price from $200 to $10,000+.
5. 12-step Roadmap for Starting and Growing an Online Business
In 12-step Roadmap for Starting and Growing an Online Business, you’ll get the 12-step process Ramit used to grow his online business from $0 to 7 figures. The truth is, you can start a profitable online business — no matter where you’re starting from.
This download is a system that shows you how to go from “no idea” to earning your first $1,000 and beyond.
6. 30 Online Business Ideas
In 30 Online Business Ideas download, you’ll learn:
- Why you don’t have to create the next Google or Facebook to make money — see how regular people have turned their oddball skills into a profitable business, ranging from management consulting to toilet training cats.
- How each of these successful online businesses actually generate revenue.
- Links to 30 successful online businesses in unexpected niches so you can explore their websites and see what they’re doing right.
A Final Note!
Making money from home is possible, if that’s what you want.
Life is too short to spend it in a job you hate, which is exactly why I quit my career as a lawyer and starting a new career and a blog.
Here’s a look at the growth of my blogging income, which has all been from home, on my own terms:
And I do this while working full time!
The biggest reason I do this is because of my student loan debt – it’s massive from law school, and I want to pay it off as soon as possible.
So, that’s where blogging comes in. I blog from home and make extra money to repay my student loans.
If I didn’t discover blogging, I would probably still be working as an attorney – hating it. That’s why I write about blogging on a personal finance blog.
You can learn how to work form home doing something you love.
Download the freebies above to get started working from home. And the rest is up to you!