This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy.
Making money from home seems impossible.
But it’s not.
I would’ve never believed you if you told me this a few years ago. But it’s true.
I went from knowing nothing about blogging or online business to running a profitable blog in three years.
I make money on my own terms – when I want and how I want.
I still work at my day job, but that’s by choice.
You can learn how to make money from home.
But today, I want to share with you 4 freebies.
I have 4 freebies that will help you learn how to work from home.
They’re all from Ramit Sethi – New York Times best selling author of “I Will Teach You To Be Rich”. He’s one of my favorites! I devoured his book and became obsessed (highly recommend following him on social, too). Anyways, he has these freebies you can download to learn how to make money online and work from home.
4 FREEBIES TO LEARN HOW TO START WORKING FROM HOME
Here’s a look at the downloads you can use to get started making money online and working from home.
1. 30 Successful Online Business Ideas
In 30 Successful Online Business Ideas, you’ll learn:
- Why you DON’T have to create the next Google or Facebook to make money. This download explains how regular people have turned their natural skills into a profitable business (and how you can, too).
- How each of these successful online businesses actually make money.
- Links to 30 successful online businesses in unexpected niches (to see how other people are doing it).
2. The Ultimate Guide To Starting An Online Business
In The Ultimate Guide To Starting An Online Business, you’ll get a 7-part guide that contains new material for taking you from no idea, no website, and no business skills to having your own online business that pays you while you sleep (aka passive income).
3. Finding Your Successful Online Business Idea
In Finding Your Successful Online Business Idea, you’ll learn:
- How starting with “ideas that suck” can lead to big breakthroughs.
- The 4 questions you can ask if you’re really stumped on finding an idea.
- A 4-part Demand Matrix that’ll determine how much you can charge and how many people will buy your product.
4. How To Start A high-Profit, Low-Cost Online Business
In How To Start A High-Profit, Low-Cost Online Business, you get:
- The 5 ingredients to a successful business. Forget complicated business plans, raising capital, or other “old school” strategies. The internet has changed the game for people who recognize it.
- How to stop creating an uphill battle for yourself. I’ll share my experience with one of the most common online business models out there: Google Adsense. Then you can see for yourself if it’s something you want to pursue.
- The flaws of the traditional startup model. The media loves stories like this: Create software, seek venture capital, and then cash out for millions. However, it may not be the best for you.
- Why you should beware of selling physical products. I quickly found out that inventory and shipping costs can decimate profits. I’ll lay out the truth so you can determine if this business model is for you.
- What’s affiliate marketing all about? At one point, I was ING Direct’s number one affiliate in the world, making $10,000 a month. I’ll show you what it takes to pull this off.
- The 2 best models for starting a high-profit online business for pocket change. You can pick the best one for the lifestyle you’re shooting for.
Making money from home is possible, if that’s what you want. Life is too short to spend it in a job you hate, which is exactly why I quit my career as a lawyer and starting a new career and a blog.
Here’s a look at my blogging income in a graph:
This was all done while working full time. Kind of exciting for me!
The biggest reason I do this is because of my student loan debt – it’s massive from law school, and I want to pay it off as soon as possible. So, that’s where blogging comes in.
If I didn’t discover blogging, I would probably still be working as an attorney – hating it. That’s why I write about blogging on a personal finance blog. Because I want other people to know it’s possible, too.
One of my favorite things is to help other bloggers. I do this directly in my Facebook group called #SocialHack. If you’re a blogger, come find me there – I’d love to chat!
The rest of my blogging posts are on my Blogging Page, if you want more.
Good luck with these freebies and let me know how they go!