Hi, I’m Natalie! I’m so glad you’re here!
I can help you get your sh*t together — one day at a time. 🙂
What I help with is 1) money, 2) career, 3) intentional living, and 4) blogging.
The money part is about:
1. Making money (side hustles, blogging, entrepreneurship, etc.)
2. Managing money (budgeting, debt, saving, investing)
3. Behavioral finance (e.g.: why are you so bad with money?).
The career part is related to pursuing a traditional career in corporate America.
The intentional living part is about:
1. Personal development
5. Time management
The blogging part is about how to build a successful (and profitable) blog from scratch. This is what I did, so I loooove talking about it!
So, if you need help in these areas, you’ve come to the right place!
A little bit about me… I’m an award-winning blogger, financial planner, recovering attorney, and intentional living junkie. I have been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, US News World & Report, Elite Daily, and many other publications.
I became interested in money when I graduated law school with a ton of student loan debt. I didn’t understand how I could be an attorney and know nothing about personal finance. So, I started theFinancegirl.com to learn about student loans and personal finance.
It wasn’t long before I realized I had set myself up for financial failure by getting into so much student loan debt. At the same time, I didn’t love being an attorney. So, I decided to make a change. I changed my life completely. I quit practicing law to become a financial planner and blogger (read about how I quit my job here).
By changing my career, I also changed my habits, and most importantly my future. I’m a life-long learner and my journey is just starting.
A few more random facts about me:
- I love to read and learn new things (I have a special place in my heart for podcasts).
- I enjoy running and staying active (I was a cheerleader and dancer growing up).
- I’ve been to Africa (Lesotho and South Africa).
- I like coffee and wine equally.
- I have extremely double-jointed arms.
- I love all things chocolate.
Join My Email List
To join my email community (and have contact with me) enter your name and email address in the form below!
Thank you so much for reading!!